Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Wake up in the morning take my coffee breakfast on the table like a simple man,coz you say today it is a new day and i look into the mirror and see the sun.so I walk, walk, walk, to work and sing,sing, singing my song and i look,look, up ahead coz my day,day,just lies ahead.Today my day has started.
the New day has left us behind saying goodbye to the sun,like the sunsets give its unique colors hoping the Moon will see the line,so i walk,walk, to the sand and feel my feet feet for the life that i have done,but don't, don't, stop the time.but just,just follow the line.
Good night to all of you people that living under the Sun, sweet dreams lying on your bed take a rest and have a peace of mind.but what if,if, tomorrows never come did you feel,feel,the life that you have done,so i leave,leave this behind as long as i did,did, the best of my time,today the day will ended.


No comments:

Post a Comment