Followers

Monday 9 December 2013



Oh Man another day in Paradise,Mauritius french News paper just release an article about my Music Adventure here in the Island and it feels so good to finish what you started and seen the results.
my friend just call me that some of her office mate here in Mauritius hear my ouhlala song in the radio and they luv it,and one of the mauritian when he heard the cd and saw my funny video clips in youtube the dude been following my dance pinoy sega steps while singing ouh lala ouh lala hahahaha lol =) it is so great to hear the songs that you created and people are happy to hear it and singing with  it and it feels like unexplained happiness..
last Sunday me and my friends are on the way to Le morne bay at the west side of the island and were having a breakfast along the bay. and then we go straight to the kite surfing spot and i tied down my hammock and of course i take out my guitar blackriver and starting to play Music while staring at the beautiful white beach and beautiful view.. =)
then it came the beer day hahahahaha one of my friend starting to give me a beer as my fuel to continuously play music and it so amazing while the music goes on a french little girl wanted to sing a song and we been playing a french song and i can see the smile and happiness of an innocent child..

and this is how i felt when i heard that my music has been publish in a newspaper that day and  i smile and happy like a child bwhahahahahaha thats why its un explainable feeling..
it is really an Adventure of music when i composed and wrote all my songs here in the island i could never imagine that i can record it on my back packer studio hahahaha and make an album with it.and of course by the help of Santosha refuge and the musicians refugees.



Below is the New cover that we Print and produce for the album Living in My Dreams.












I am here in the island of Mauritius yeah man Shakoy!!!! come visit the island in the middle of indian ocean they say its the  lost continent and make your own Adventure here either Art,Music,Photography,Treasure hunting anything man as long as all are good intentions and  its your Passion that makes you happy go for it and live outside the box...coz all we really want is to be Happy ;+)

No comments:

Post a Comment