Followers

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Ouhlala Mauritius funny Music Video 2 (+playlist)









Filipino Artist release an album in Mauritius Article Publish in Weekly Magazine last Thursday,it was a beautiful morning having my coffee finish preparing breakfast on my little garden watching the small birds under a big trees and listening a psychaedelic jazz and suddenly my friend send me a message say hey bro onyx just bought a copy on a weekly magazine and just read your article its so cool man.and i Smiled and say to myself wow its gonna be great so i rush to go to my box i mean my work as an optometrist and bought 2 copies  of weekly magazine and when i open and read my Article its an Awesome feeling to full fill your dreams coz this album Living in my Dreams Completes me..








Try to check this Funny Music Videos of my Song Ouhlala Mauritius..

No comments:

Post a Comment