Followers

Wednesday 8 May 2013


And when your sorrow is comforted ( time soothes all sorrows) you will be content you have known me,you will always be my friend. You will want to laugh with me. And you will sometimes open your window,so,for that pleasure...And your friends will be properly Astonished to see you laughing as you look up the sky!Then you will say to them,Yes the Moon always make me laugh!



And they will think you are crazy but if you Love the Moon it is sweet to look at the sky at night..
And in the Day the Sun give us light for us to appreciate the beauty of Nature around us and to make us feel that we are alive and breathing..



but according to my friend that One loves the Sunset when one is Sad..
but here is my Secret.Its quite Simple:One sees clearly only with the heart.Anything essential is invisible to the
eyes..




this are the Great quotes and Stories i share with laughter and loneliness through Music and Art and on my Adventure down on the Road great Friends i met on the journey of an Artist in Mauritius Island..


2 comments:

  1. That spoke to me so much. It's so hard to be away from Mauritius right now, but when I see the sky, I know we are all under the same sun and the same moon. And I will cry at times, but I will laugh just the same. No man is an Island ;) Can you guys fix the portal already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool britty thats what we have in common as an artist we feel that everyday..we are living under the same sun and moon ;+) the portal is still on process lol ;+)

    ReplyDelete