Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2013

The Photography Adventure at Balfour Water Falls and Music adventure at the Tamarin bay where the beautiful sun set showing her magic color,so here it Goes on a Sunday Morning my brain is ready to shoot for a new adventure.. and the Balfour falls is on my mind the nearest and the best nature subject and a 15 minutes walk from my flat so i grab all my Camera gears and prepare to shoot..









This is the amazing view of Balfour waterfalls in Rose hill,Mauritius.






thank you for my photographer friend who comes along and take a picture of me ;+) its my reward on my out of the Box Adventure...lol ;+)


So after being one with nature at water falls my mind shifts to Music and i need to grab my guitar whose name is"black river" lol ;=) and follow the Sun where it sets and play Music at the Tamarin Bay and Have a Cold beer....


but then while singing along the bay i witness all surfers attending the  funeral of one of there friends held at the beach, they are bringing there surf boards and swim heading to the ocean where they release the small boat the one who pass away...it reminds me that we only lived ones and we must take care of our lives from the dust we came from and to the dust we will return.....now the sound of silence is whispering in my ears while the cold wind is blowing at the west side,Staring at the Sunset while the dark clouds are coming and the rain drops are falling...Now its time to go to Santosha Refuge where the Great minds meet,Artist,Musician,Expatriates,different races,cultures with the-same Language Music and Art.. to free yourself and smell the taste of freedom and where the good old boys drinking whiskey and rhyme singing the American Pie..???..









The youngest guitarist at Santosha refuge he was amazing playing music together while his dad is at the the stage performing music...this kid is a great inspiration to everyone who luvs music..
OUH LALA MAURITIUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment