Followers

Tuesday 20 November 2012

I am here in the Island of Mauritius,I hope that people here are not superstitious,they can greet you bonjour,bonshwa.bonjournee and they smile and they seems very happy..Someone told me to be extra careful coz there are girls here they want to be playful,but the island here are so wonderful the beach and mountains are perfect for my pictures...Ouh lala ouh lala ouh lala ouh lala......
I have meet different kind of races Mauritian,French that speaks creole,Filipino,Chinese and Africano they are here for the job they hired to do...Ouh lal ouh lala ouh lala ouh lala...
I have seen that people are not the same there are crazy,mad and very lonely.but there are true friends that stick through thick and thin and there are friends that stick when you just got the thing..
Ouh lala Ouh lala Ouh lala Ouh lala..






just made a scratch recording for my song composition ouh lala Mauritius i will post it on my next blog the video and the music that we made...bonjournee...


No comments:

Post a Comment