Followers

Friday 5 October 2012

To lead a better life i need my love to be here,here making each day of the year,changing my life with the wave of her hand nobody can deny that it wasn't there,there running my hands through her hair,each one believing that love never dies watching her eyes and hoping that you'll be there....I want her everywhere and if she's beside me i know i need never care.......here,there and everywhere..as an Artist living in the Island of Mauritius a million miles away from home,it's normal to miss our loved ones and every time i miss them music comes into my mind,and the song above is one of them, that is one of the function of our heart we need to express so that it will not blow our brains off ...lol ;=) but according to kurt before he blow up his brain off and said that we walk upon the stairs....i look a foreign land for years and years i roam,i gaze a gaze-less stairs,we walk a million hills,i must have died alone,in a long long time ago..oh no not me i'll never loose control from face t o face for the man who sold the world....


the above pics are the ones that makes my world go round,and round and round,they are my inspiration as an Artist and Expatriate... that is the main reason that i will not sold the world hahahahaha lol...Call me creep and a weirdo if you want  but  i am a just only an Adventurer to this Island of Pirates "Mauritius".




I am here in the island of Mauritius i hope that people here are not superstitious...hahahahahah lol ;=)
Have a nice day to all"Bonjournee!!!!" see you on my next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment