Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

Life is a Journey,it is like having a boat that you are the one who decides where you wanna go.and the boat symbolize your life,your treasures,and your heart.in everyday life we are sailing on a boat,that leads us to where we want to be or go astray in the place called nowhere...i wrote a song titled don't rock my boat co'z its my only only boat,and its my only river boat.i prefer to call it river boat because my journey starts from the river and sail away to the sea's of life where the Sun goes my way and see the beautiful sunsets in the Horizon..and I also paint my river boat below and done this painting at Tamarin Santosha refuge,and the refuge is a Mystic place so i paint it in a one canvass that can tell two stories,about Life,Music and Art.



So as you can see when you twist the painting upside down the story change and it will be come Welcome to Santosha........and Santosha Means Contentment...see you on my next blog..Luv and Peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment